Over the course of this program, you’ll gain all the skill to qualify you for a lucrative position as a medical assistant. The knowledge and skills you’ll attain will allow you to gain a career in one of the largest and most successful industries in the country. You’ll also have the option to choose from multiple healthcare sectors.
The Medical Assistant program is designed to help you prepare for a rewarding position in an exciting environment like a medical office, clinic, HMO, and many other healthcare settings.
Today’s Medical Assistants play important roles assisting physicians, such as:
- Scheduling Patient Appointments
- Maintaining Patient Medical Records
- Billing and Coding information for Insurance Purposes
- Taking and Recording Vital Signs
- Preparing Patients for Examinations
- Collecting Specimens
- Instructing Patients in Healthcare Practices
- Taking Medical Histories from Patients
- Patient Education
- Informing Patients about Procedures and Exams
- Preparing Exam Rooms and Equipment
- Assisting Doctors During Exams and Procedures
- Insurance Eligibility Processing
- Drug Administration
A Medical Assistant Career
After becoming a qualified medical assistant through the aid of CCI’s courses and attentive team of experienced educators, you can work for most medical and healthcare practices, from general practitioners to specialists.
Those with formal educations, like graduates of our program, will hold most of these positions. You’ll enjoy fruitful careers in any of these healthcare settings:
- Medical Offices
- Ambulatory Care Providers
- Urgent Care Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Medical Supply Businesses
- Home Health Agencies
- Insurance Providers
- Pharmaceutical Companies
Helping those in need will give you a sense of pride and accomplishment in your work. Get started now and secure your career in healthcare!
Contact our team of professionals by calling our contact number or filling out the information in the contact form to the right of your page.