Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, Temporarily the instructional modalities moved to online instructor-based course
Nurses are the backbone of America’s Expanding health care
System with a high Expected growth rate.
- CCI Medical Assistant Class Schedule: Online/Classroom
Full Time: Now Enrolling!
- Monday thru Thursday (8:30am – 1:30pm)
- 8 months in length
- We are accredited/Financial Aid Available
- Tuition cost friendly/Job Placement Assistance
- NO MONEY NEEDED to start if you qualify
- Limited seating/books, kit and Uniforms included.
You’ve seen it before, the mother of three who works two jobs just to live paycheck-to-paycheck, the daughter taking care of her sick father and carrying the financial burden. Everyone wants a successful career but some can’t afford to sacrifice the time for school because of these responsibilities. Our medical assistant program can change lives.
Medical assistants play a key role in the medical fields providing much-needed services to patients.
As the healthcare industry continues to expand, due to advances in technology and the growth rate of the elderly population in the United States, healthcare workers are expected to see major growth in career opportunities. People around the country are improving their financial status by choosing medical assistant jobs.
Begin Your Career as a Medical Assistant
If you’re unfamiliar with the term, medical assistants help doctors and nurses complete their tasks, using a variety of clinical skills in addition to organization, administration, and documentation skill, all while learning common medical practices.
You’ll be at the forefront, helping patients learn more about procedures and what’s to come with their treatment, helping them understand the importance and significance.
You can become a part of the future in this rapidly expanding field that’s crucial to the healthcare industry.
Why Study the Medical Assistant Program?
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, they project the addition of about 138,900 jobs for medical assistants between 2014 and 2024 (23%).
- Increasing elderly population among the Baby Boomers
- Fewer physicians among practices, requiring medical assistants to perform administrative and clinical tasks
- More people have access to health insurance than ever, meaning an influx of patients
- Primary care is one of the most secure sectors in the healthcare industry (where most medical assistants find employment)
California Career Institute has everything you need to begin your journey as a medical assistant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Benefits of Choosing CCI
As little as 8-Months
One of the main reasons people seek our programs, other than the outstanding courses and instructors, is the fast turn-around time from entering our school to graduating and pursuing the career you want.
In accordance with the US government, we offer grants and student loan program opportunities. Students that qualify will find the help they need, efficiently.
We hold classes during the daytime and the evening, allowing working students to create a flexible schedule that works for them.
Knowledgeable and Experienced
Our instructors have experience in the fields you’ll be learning and can answer any questions you may have about the course material as well as what comes after school.
California Career Institute also provides multiple options that connect you with future employers while you’re studying and after you graduate our program. These include various workshops with professionals, graduate employment assistance, and even resume development.